As young women we are taught to care for others. We are intuitively nurturing and caring of other people and sometimes, a lot of the time we put their needs before our own. As we grow older though, we come to realize that if we don’t start putting our own needs first we will never be happy. We start to feel lost, frustrated, isolated and bitter, and a lot of the time we suffer from physical ailments such as anxiety and depression. We suddenly realize that it’s time to take our power back. However, we are often not sure how to do that. What steps do we take and what tools do we need to be able to feel empowered, confident, and capable of caring for ourselves? We were not taught these things. Now, lef’s not play the blame game here. It’s not our parents fault, they weren’t taught these tools either. Oftentimes, we find in our path someone that can help us. I call these people our earth angels. I’ve had a few show up on my path just when I needed them, and they helped me through some troubling times in my life when I felt at my lowest and completely lost. I am forever grateful to these wonderful people.
I believe that when we have been through challenges and trials and have learned the new tools needed to get through those, it is important and even imperative to share our new knowledge. It’s important to give back what we know, so that other women (or men) going through such trials and challenges can find their way once again.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you tired of struggling?
- Do you feel like life is out of your control as though you’re in a canoe, drifting with no paddles, helpless to the current?
- Are you tired of allowing other people to take advantage of you, and would REALLY like to learn how to say ‘no’ and set boundaries with confidence and conviction?
Believe it or not you do have control of where you go from here. You can change the course of your life and the situations that show up for you.
This world is full of too much insecurity, jealousy, anger, bitterness and hatred and far too many people are holding onto such emotions. You can change it! You can learn to change yourself and release all those negative emotions and surround yourself with people that will inspire, uplift, encourage and love you unconditionally.
Learn tools to help you change your direction and sail your own course.
What you will learn:
- The Law of Attraction and Visualization -manifest your dreams and greatest desires.
- Affirmations – let go of limiting beliefs and change your self-talk.
- Acknowledge your feelings. How to love the little girl (or boy) within.
- How to stop giving up your power to others and take it back with confidence.
- How to let go of the people that are not serving your highest good.
- Forgiveness. Why it’s essential to your happiness that you learn to forgive and how to do it.
- Recognize your patterns of resistance and trust the flow of life.
What you will gain:
- Reduced stress
- The ability to set healthy boundaries and say ‘no’ more often.
- The ability to get out of your own way and go with the flow.
- The ability to create your life rather than reacting to it.
- The ability to get into the ‘miracle mindset’ and call on your faith and trust in times of stress.
- A group of like-minded friends who will inspire and uplift you.
Sign up now for the Woman On Fire workshop and start living Your Best Life!